Indice del forum

KidGame

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

and walked one in 6 1/3 innings. "Im
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
jinshuiqian0713

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 10 Ott 2019 08:30:28    Oggetto:  and walked one in 6 1/3 innings. "Im
Descrizione:

NEW YORK -- The NBA said Thursday that its referees made a mistake when they ejected Los Angeles forward Blake Griffin in the Clippers 105-103 loss at Golden State on Wednesday night. Griffin was ejected for his second technical with 10:43 left after scuffling with Andrew Bogut, following Warriors forward Draymond Green to the showers after they got into it at the end of the third. "After a league review of the Clippers-Warriors game, we have come to the conclusion that Blake Griffin should not have been ejected from the game," said Rod Thorn, the NBAs president of basketball operations. "A common foul should have been called on Griffin for initially attempting to dislodge the Warriors Andrew Bogut and a technical foul should have been assessed to Bogut for grabbing Griffin by the shirt and wrestling with him." With Griffin gone, the Clippers missed several key chances in the waning moments. "If you look at it, I didnt do anything and I got thrown out of the game. It all boils down to they (referees) fell for it," Griffin said after the game. "To me, its cowardly basketball. I dont know their intentions, but it worked. ... If I knew the answer Id probably be in a different position. Tonight I got two technicals for nothing." Also Thursday, the NBA fined Green $15,000 for failing to leave the court in a timely manner after his ejection.
. Nick Young scored 17 points for Los Angeles, which lost five of its last seven before trouncing the Pelicans, who beat them handily last week in New Orleans. Jodie Meeks and Xavier Henry scored 15 points apiece for the Lakers, who led by 20 points in the first half before coasting to their 12th win in their last 13 regular-season meetings with New Orleans.
. General manager David Poile called signing Ribeiro a great opportunity to add a talented, experienced and creative centre Tuesday when he introduced the veteran at a news conference. Ribeiros contract is worth $1.05 million after being bought out of the final three years of a $22 million contract by the Coyotes recently.
Its Wu-Tang and Outkast in the final. Now, we all know youve played the role of Andre 3000 in the past, does that mean Outkast is getting your vote?AJ: You know it, you know it.
. Ho-Sang is a highly regarded prospect, as seen in TSNs Midseason Rankings. This was Game 3 of their playoff series and that wasnt the only strange incident in Londons 10-2 win over Windsor.
. - Canadian tennis star Eugenie Bouchard has signed with WME-IMG, saying the sports management powerhouse will help maximize the value of my brand.Michael Pineda eyes another strong showing on Saturday when the New York Yankees continue a three-game series with the Toronto Blue Jays. Toronto, meanwhile, will counter with righty Drew Hutchison, who is 8-11 with a 4.68 ERA. Hutchison did not get a decision against Tampa Bay on Sunday, but pitched well, giving up a run and six hits in six innings of his teams 2-1 loss. After giving up 13 runs in his previous two outings, Hutchison produced his ninth quality start of the season. He is 8-11 on the year with a 4.68 ERA. Hutchison beat the Yanks back on July 26. He is 2-3 lifetime against them, though, with a 5.81 ERA in five starts. New York continued to roll on Friday, as Jacoby Ellsbury hit a two-run homer to cap a five-run seventh inning that powered the Yankees to a 6-3 win. Chris Capuano (2-3) started Fridays series opener for New York and earned his first win with the club. The veteran lefty allowed three runs -- two earned -- on eight hits and walked one in 6 1/3 innings. "Im really happy to get a win," said Capuano. "I was just focusing on making pitches." New York won for the seventh time in nine tries, but mayy have to get by without Ellsbury on Saturday, as he is questionable for the contest with an ankle injury.dddddddddddd Toronto starter Mark Buehrle (11-9) held the Yankees scoreless through the first six innings, but left without recording an out in the seventh. "He was good tonight," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said of Buehrle. "We really couldnt get any offense going." Pineda allowed six hits or less for an MLB-leading 15th straight start on Monday to pick up his first win in over four months in Kansas City. He allowed one run over 6 1/3 innings, winning for the first time since April 16. He gave up five hits and struck out five without walking a batter. "It seems like when hes able to take the ball, thats what he does," catcher Brian McCann said. "When he takes the mound, hes as good as it gets." Pineda, who missed over four months with a back injury, has surrendered two runs or less in all seven of his starts this season and is 3-2 with a 1.95 ERA. He beat the Blue Jays back on April 5 and is 1-1 with a 4.38 in four starts against them. New York is 8-5 against the Blue Jays this season. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 10 Ott 2019 08:30:28    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: